The MTQ48 is an assessment that measures mental toughness – or resilience and how we think on a scale from 1-10 in 4 key areas:
1) Control – Having a sense of self worth and being in control of their life, circumstances and emotions.
2) Commitment – Goal orientation; setting and achieving of goals as well as resilience in the face of adversity.
3) Challenge – The extent to which boundaries are pushed, change is embraced, and risks are taken. It is also about how they learn from experiences – good and bad, and seeing challenges as opportunities.
4) Confidence – Describes the self-belief in their own abilities and interpersonal confidence to influence others and deal with conflict.
Mental Toughness is a quality which determines, in some part, how individuals perform when exposed to stressors, pressure and challenge.
Development Report – Provides individual feedback for personal development
Coaching Report- Provides personalized explanation of the individual results used for feedback.
Assessment Report – Designed for recruitment purposes, it provides employers with a series of questions to ask individuals based on scores to obtain more information.
Distance Travelled Report- This report compares current and past assessments for individuals to show growth.
Organisation Development Report – This report helps identify trends and patterns on every scale within a specific group.
Carrus - Career Management Toolkit
Carrus is a program that was crafted to help all people, regardless of age, manage their career goals.
This program assesses 12 aspects of personality based behaviours in 4 key areas:
2) Motivation and Drivers:
- Concern for Standards
- Continuous Personal Development
3) Skills in Dealing with People:
- Team-Working and Self Reliance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Assertiveness and Cooperation
4) Skills in Dealing with Problems
- Problems Solving
- Continuous Improvement
It is a process used to inspire people to consider their options, not to solve long term problems with short term solutions.
Carrus Career Management is a process, not just one assessment.
Step one is to complete the Carrus Questionnaire. After completion, a report is compiled that provides feedback and suggestions for development.
Step two is the completion of the Personal Employability Profile. Then we are able to form a Development Plan.
For a comprehensive assessment of your 'people' needs contact us.
GROWING PEOPLE GREAT